Welcome to the FastACP Wizard for PMI-ACP Applications
Get your PMI-ACP® application quickly approved with the FastACP Wizard™
- The FastACP Wizard™ will guide you past the problems that can get your application rejected.
- It will gather all the information needed about your project experience and tell you exactly what to paste into your application on PMI.org
- You will receive an email with the exact wording to include in your PMI-ACP application at PMI.org.
- Your privacy matters. We do not ask you for your project contact details. We do not share your information.
- Your information is kept confidential on our secure site and will be deleted when you notify us your PMI-ACP application has been approved.
- The output is checked for content validity and plagiarism and then is manually reviewed to ensure that we can guarantee it will be approved (see details of our money-back guarantee).
The PMI-ACP® Application Experience Section has Two Parts:
- The Agile Experience section requires you to correctly document 8 non-overlapping months of experience on agile project teams from the past 3 years. Your agile project experience must be unique and separate from your general project experience.
- The General Experience section requires you to correctly document 12 non-overlapping months of experience on general project teams from the past 5 years.
- If you have a current PMP® or PgMP® certification, you do not need to complete the General Experience section.
- Projects listed in the General Experience section can be Agile, Traditional, or Hybrid methodology projects but the months claimed can not overlap with projects entered in the Agile Experience section.