FastPMP™ and FastACP™: How can I get help on my PMI-ACP or PMP Application?
When I started working on projects in the IT world 20 years ago, I was skeptical of the value of the PMP® certification. It costs time and money to earn the PMP, and at that time (pre-Y2K) people with both IT and project management skills were rare, and not many people hiring recognized the value of a PMP. Now, things are different — many people doing the hiring hold PMI certifications and are naturally drawn to hire people who are like them. Hiring a PMP or a PMI-ACP is an easy way to make sure the employee understands and has applied formal project management concepts and tools in real-life situations.
But getting your PMP or ACP application prepared and approved is a major hassle for most people. Of course, if PMI made the application process easy and straightforward, everyone could figure out what to put on an application and PMI’s quality control process would suffer.
The PMI application process really contains just two steps:
Step 1 – figuring out how to craft your application in the way that PMI wants; and
Step 2 – hoping that the PMI reviewers don’t reject your application because you didn’t figure out Step 1 properly.
You should get my FastPMP or FastACP application assistance in order to help you avoid wasting time and money on: 1) figuring out how to craft your application in a way that the PMI reviewers and auditors will be looking for; and 2) having PMI reviewers reject your application because you didn’t figure out Step 1 properly. I have now provided PMI application help to hundreds of PMPs to get their application quickly approved and due to popular request from past customers, I’ve now started helping people get their PMI-ACP applications quickly approved.
My biggest piece of advice after helping craft successful applications and fix rejected applications is don’t paste stuff into your application just because your Instructor or some template, spreadsheet, or Internet weirdo told you to. They don’t actually know what works and what doesn’t because they have experience with rejected applications. But I do!
The main reasons you should get PMP and PMI-ACP application help are to save time and avoid problems getting your PMP application approved. Learning how to solve all your potential PMP application problems can eat up a lot of time, money, and mental energy. Trust me, I’ve been there.
The most common concerns with PMP and PMI-ACP applications that I hear about include:
- will my project experience be accepted?
- how should I word my project descriptions?
- what should I do when I’m not in contact with my former employer?
- will volunteer or informal project experience be counted?
- do I need to delay my application until I have more impressive-sounding experience?
- what will I need to do if I’m audited?
- what’s up with all the error messages on PMI’s application system?
When I pay for PMP application help from FPMcertify.com, what will I get?
Our offer is very simple:
1) You can sign up for FastPMP™ (PMP Application) or FastACP™ (PMI-ACP Application) Concierge Service and upload your resume and/or project information, and I will take care of your PMI application hassles for you*. With FastPMP or FastACP Application Concierge, you save time, money, and application hassles by not worrying about learning all the requirements and PMI lingo necessary to get your PMP or PMI-ACP application approved. It is expensive because of the expertise required to get you approved without any hassles (guaranteed or your money back**).
2) You can sign up for the cheaper self-service option with FastPMP Wizard™ or FastACP Wizard™. You don’t need to send us anything because all the tools and advice you need are built into our intelligent application wizard. You also get access to our FAQs and/or prompt email responses to your other questions or worries.
Using your choices, the FastPMP Wizard™ and FastACP Wizard™ will:
- guide you safely past all the hidden traps of the PMP or PMI-ACP applications;
- complete the risky parts of the application for you; and
- help you build your project descriptions, titles, and other parts of the application that look unimportant, but can actually cause major problems.
Using FastPMP™ or FastACP™ is much smarter and faster than using a spreadsheet template or trusting the advice of Instructors or other people. Their advice doesn’t always work. But we’ve helped many previously rejected applications get approved and with our 100% success rate, we’re confident we know what works and what doesn’t.
A few things we won’t do:
- Encourage dishonesty on your application. We are experts in explaining your experiences using PMI’s PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide concepts and terminology, but we have also have been through the PMI audit process and know that carefully worded but accurate applications are the best way to ensure you will pass the audit and even minimize the likelihood of an audit.
- Do anything that is dishonest or violates PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. As PMPs, we are bound by the Code of Ethics too. Tip: You need to know PMI’s Code of Ethics for the PMP exam, so you might as well read it now!
- Share your information with anyone without your permission.
We are confident in our expertise and offer a 100% money-back guarantee if your application is rejected by PMI after following our advice.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact me at [email protected]
* if you are curious, I always renew my PMP certification but although my PMI-ACP application was approved, I’ve never taken the PMI-ACP exam. I also have a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) agile certification which I don’t renew due to other priorities.